About Me

I am stay at home mom with two kids on the autism spectrum. I love to scrapbook and have been doing it for well over 15 years. I am enjoying designing my own cutting files now that I own a KNK.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I am so excited that I will be included in the VDBC news letter this upcoming month. I am giving away my first freebie. How exciting for me!

I have been working very hard to get new files into the store for the 4th of July. I love firework shows, as you can tell by the collection of new files. I hope you will be enjoying one on the 4th of July too. I am not that great at taking pictures of the fireworks but I am getting better.

Rachel, my autistic daughter, is off for her first week of camp this Saturday. There is a lot of get ready and we are all a bit nervous. I am sure she will have a great time at camp. She is really looking forward to it, especially the S'mores!

Have a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment