About Me

I am stay at home mom with two kids on the autism spectrum. I love to scrapbook and have been doing it for well over 15 years. I am enjoying designing my own cutting files now that I own a KNK.

Friday, September 3, 2010

It's FRIDAY

Wow! What a week. I opened the freezer and was greeted with a big splash of water. It didn't get any better so we will have a lovely new refrig next week. Thank goodness, since it is 113 here, that we have an extra one out in the garage.

We will spend the weekend together doing family stuff around here, so it will be a relaxing weekend.

I have all my files loaded and I am working on several new ones. I should have some of them up in the store next week if all goes well.

Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your families!
Remember your life in pictures. Scrapbook!
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment