About Me

I am stay at home mom with two kids on the autism spectrum. I love to scrapbook and have been doing it for well over 15 years. I am enjoying designing my own cutting files now that I own a KNK.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a weekend!




We had a wild weekend spending a lot of time together as a family. On Friday we celebrated the beginning of the holiday weekend by going out to dinner at Roy's one of Rachel's favorite restaurants. We visited the Pasadena location this time and it was nice, but no better than several of the other locations we have visited.

On Saturday we spent the day at the beach. It was a great day, but believe it or not, rather chilly! It was 105 at our house and I wore a sweatshirt the entire time a the beach. Rachel braved the water as usual. We have not had much of any beach weather this year.

On Sunday, as you can see from above we spent a LONG day at the LA County Fair. Rachel loves the rides and we will be back again before it closes. We really like going and enjoy looking at the animals, farming exhibits, and the crafts. Not to mentions the food, seeing as we gave in this year and visited the "fry king" to try a deep fried PB&J. It was pretty good too!

Monday we fell over and rested. I haven't worked on a file all weekend, so I better get hopping if I want to have new things up in the next newsletter. I want to thank everyone for all their purchases this weekend. I am thrilled that you are giving me a try!

Remember your life in pictures. Scrapbook!
Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment